Get the skills and certification needed to land entry-level jobs right out of high school. Become certified and work toward college credits through the Automotive Technology program at the Skill Center.
While learning how to repair today’s high-tech vehicles, you will gain the skills required to work in the automotive industry. Learn to:
- Diagnose and repair a variety of electronic/electrical systems.
- Read wiring diagrams and repair manuals, applying what you’ve learned to a vehicle.
- Read meters and computer diagnostic equipment.
- Read and interpret wave form patterns from oscilloscope and lab scopes.
- Balance wheels, lubricate moving parts,
You’ll be given time to learn each task at your own speed and ability, and perfect each skill through repetition and practice on a vehicle.